60 Seconds for Thoughts on Thursday: Getting From Spark to Solution
by Diane Wyzga | August 18, 2022 | 60 Seconds, Podcast | 0 comments
Hello to you listening in Novi di Modena, Italy!
Coming to you from Whidbey Island, Washington this is Stories From Women Who Walk with 60 Seconds for Thoughts on Thursday and your host, Diane Wyzga.
So often we forget how much we’ve accomplished with our very own curiosity, imagination and tenacity. The next time you confront a problem these 7 questions might remind you how to go from “What if?” to “Ah Ha!”:
1. Imagine a recent tangled up problem you solved; something you doubted you had the tools for.
2. What was the “What if?” that inspired you to tackle the problem?
3. Where did you encounter setbacks?
4. What insights revealed the way ahead?
5. What solution emerged from your process?
6. How did you apply the solution to solve the problem?
7. What’s the lasting result of your work?
Question: What are you planning to tackle next?
You’re invited: “Come for the stories – stay for the magic!” Speaking of magic, I hope you’ll subscribe, share a nice shout out on your social media or podcast channel of choice, and join us next time! Remember to stop by the website, check out the Services, arrange a Discovery Call, and Opt In to stay current with Diane and Quarter Moon Story Arts and on Linked In.
Stories From Women Who Walk Production Team
Podcaster: Diane F Wyzga & Quarter Moon Story Arts
Music: Mer’s Waltz from Crossing the Waters by Steve Schuch & Night Heron Music
All content and image © 2019 to Present: for credit & attribution Quarter Moon Story Arts